Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daron's Last QB lesson with Coach Bowen.

This is very hard to start. Evan Bowen is a wonderful gentleman that Daron looks up to. Daron and I loved all the good times we had together and the drive to Shelton.. It took us 75 minutes every trip to Shelton from Enfield.. Daron and I really enjoyed the rides the last 2 years for his QB lessons. Recently, Coach Bowen moved to Stamford to be closer to his full time job. The drive to Stamford is too much for us so Coach Bowen recommended Daron to see a different QB coach named Travis that lives closer to us especially the drive. It was very important for us to hear that from Evan because he told me that Daron would be in good hands with Coach Travis. Coach Travis is one of the top QB coaches in New England along with Coach Evan. Coach Travis sent his 2 students to NCAA Division 1 colleges recently.

I would like to say something about Evan Bowen. My family wanted to thank you for everything you did for my son to be a great quarterback as he is right now.. Daron is because of you! Daron will never forget you. He will miss you.

Thanks again for everything you did for Daron and I.

Please see Daron s pictures of his last lessons with Coach Bowen!













No comments:

Post a Comment